*All files are PDF downloads
Frankfurt Stock Exchange
This document is not an offer of securities for sale in the United States. Securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration under the US Securities Act of 1933 or an exemption from registration.
- view/hide bio Constitutive Documents
- view/hide bio HM Greffier
- view/hide bio AFM
Key Information Document
- Under the Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products Regulation (the "Regulation"), the Company is required to publish a Key Information Document ("KID") to help potential investors understand the nature, risk and costs of this product and to allow comparison of a wide range of different investment products. In preparing the KID, the Company is required to follow the prescribed methodology set out in the Regulation. The Company reminds prospective investors that the KID should be considered alongside the material published by the Company on this website. Specifically, projections based on historical data are of limited relevance given the progress made since commencing the Realisation Plan in December 2019 and the commencement of the Company’s new investment strategy as announced in July 2022.
- EU Key Information Document - December 2022
- UK Key Information Document - December 2022